Monday, June 18, 2012

... All is Wonderful ...



Today at work I was pretty productive, and it was a good day! This is why
  1. I got lots done, and lots of things in order to hopefully get done quickly soon!
  2. The curtains were open today so lots of light! I attribute my high productivity to this!
  3.  Lots of light made me happy!
  4. It was raining at lunchtime, which made me extra hungry, and lunch was SUPER yummy!
  5. Today I ordered a meet dish (very very rare for me), and it was FISH! Yumm so good!
  6. I ate with my hands voluntarily, with my friends, and had conversations with many people around me, all like I was now a set part of the team!
  7. I also had dessert of pickled mangoes that my work neighbor brought in. Quickly rising in my favorite food category.
  8. The rain and thunder made me feel cozy and happy with my full belly. This makes for very content computer work.
  9.  I got told how beautiful I am about 7 times today…I must be having a particularly good-looking day!
  10.  I found a great new song to listen to on repeat while doing my work.
  11. One of my co-workers decided they had too many plants on their desk, so they gave me two for mine! 
  12. I met with my supervisor one on one for my FIRST time since coming into the country. She gave me lots of answers, and I feel so prepared now.
  13. She told me that I was farther ahead than she had expected me to be, even though I felt behind. 
  14. I developed my final rough draft for my “water scarcity” measurement today and sent it off for revision.  I feel like a TRUE Environmental Scientist!

No comments:

Post a Comment